Incorrect accreditation symbol, 24 January - 1 March 2023
We would like to apologise to our customers who viewed and/or printed Certificates of Analysis for our Selectrol® products between 24 January and 1 March 2023. The 'Test Report on Selectrol® Disc Quality Control samples from Lot xxxxxxxx' section incorrectly included the BSI certification mark rather than the UKAS accreditation symbol. This has now been corrected. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCS Biosciences partnership with Monocent Inc.
TCS Biosciences Ltd is pleased to announce our exclusive distribution partnership with Xebios, distributing COLIKAT RAPID.
Introducing COLIKAT RAPID, a rapid test for the simultaneous detection of total coliforms and Escherichia coli in a wide range of water sample matrices.
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 9308-2:2012
- Simultaneous detection and quantification of Escherichia coli and total coliforms
- Sample evaluation after 18 hours
- Optimized workflow for the laboratory
Click here for more information: https://www.tcsbiosciences.co.uk/colikat.php
Accu-Bac - a new quantitative micro-organism
TCS is excited to announce our innovative new quantitative micro-organism product, Accu-Bac.
Accu-Bac is a guaranteed second generation derivative of NCTC cultures, manufactured under licence from UK Health Security Agency.
Each carefully prepared disc will contain a target range of 100 c.f.u, with 95% confidence interval stated on the Certificate of Analysis. This is ideal for most quantitative applications. Accu-Bac will be supplied in 1 disc vials and has a 12 month shelf-life from the date of manufacture.
- Target CFU counts of 100 per disc, with 95% confidence interval range stated on the Certificate of Analysis
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Simple to use, no dilutions required
- Guaranteed 2nd generation and fully traceable to the original NCTC source strain
- Certificates of Analysis available from our website
- Identification and Characterisation testing completed in accordance with our UKAS accredited scope
For more information click here: https://www.tcsbiosciences.co.uk/accu-bac.php